2. In the unlikely event that your goods are damaged or faulty upon arrival, please notify us within 3 days. We will then authorise a return. All products must be returned in original packaging.
3. Change of mind returns must be made within 7 days. You may exchange for another ukulele or receive a refund. Shipping cost is not refunded. Refunds will be processed back to your original payment method. Any questions - just get in touch with us and we can help.
4. For manufacturing damage, customers must email at firstname.lastname@example.org with supporting image(s) and video(s) stating the issues with the ukulele. Our staff will then respond with the return or replacement and/or refund procedure. Shipping cost is not refunded.
5. Returned items that are found to be not faulty, will be returned to customer at customer's expense. Items that have been clearly used and can't be resold, may be subject to a restocking fee at our discretion. We are very reasonable on this. Please take care of the instrument and accessories if you are thinking about returning them.
6. All return postage costs are the responsibility of the customer in all cases.
7. If your ukulele is damaged in transit, the customer must fill out the appropriate transit damage form, please email us if you need to make a claim and we will help you in the process.
8. All of our ukuleles are securely packaged, we rarely have any damage problems, we just ask that you contact us asap and we will always work out a solution for our customers.